Thursday, July 18, 2013

Word Meld Pairs Well With...

Have you tried the game Word Meld? If not, then you should! This is a "treat of a game" where you play with a fellow friend to try and word two separate words into one. You and your opponent come up with two random nouns and from there you try to meld into the same word. Give it a go!






This game is pairs well with any delicious dessert! I'd personally recommend some Apple Pie a La Mode. The ice cream and apple pie melding together in amazing flavors just resembles the game so much!




So, I'd encourage you and a friend to install this game and give it a go! Remember to give the game an awesome rating and share with others as well. ;)

http://appstore.com/WordMeld



1 comment:

  1. Alyssa! I love your blog too! I've been trying to figure out how to follow it but I haven't gotten that far yet (I am blogger impaired) - the dog opening doors thing reminded me of the deer incident too! Classic memory right there :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete