Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pie Oh My! Class at Portland's Culinary Workshop

My birthday gift from Adam this year was a set of 3 different cooking-related classes at Portland's Culinary Workshop. Among those 3 was a pie-making class called "Pie Oh My!" In this class, we made two different pies from scratch - Chocolate Cream and Strawberry Rhubarb - all while learning different tips and tricks on making tasty pies!


Oh...and we got to take these pies home to enjoy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. =)


My work station

Chocolate Cream Pie

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

I left this class feeling absolutely inspired and more confident in my pie making skills! Stay tuned for my very own pie in the near future. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I think you should open a pie shop. Those look amazing and I bet they are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lori! Maybe one day I'll have a shop of my own ;)

      Delete