Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Not only will I be posting recipes here, but I will also be sharing some sinfully delicious desserts that I come across...

Thursday night is girls night, so I spent this wonderful evening with my dear friend Anusha! After eating some yummy Japanese food downtown, we realized that we NEEDED to eat something sweet. We decided to go over to Max's at the Opera, since they serve some delicious desserts!

Anusha got the Niagara Falls Cake Slice (you can see it in the photo below) - chocolate cake with buttercream icing that's covered in chocolate ganache. It was rich and delicious!

I ended up with a huge honkin' Chocolate Fudge Brownie. It was everything heavenly on a plate- a big brownie, lots of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and marshmallow cream.




Needless to say, this made me feel fat and happy.



And maybe one day I'll make my very own homemade Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

2 comments:

  1. gosh this looks soooooo yummy! i might have to order dessert tonight with dinner :)

    ReplyDelete