Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dessert at Circa


Yesterday was my 24th birthday and part of the celebration included Adam taking me to Circa, a restaurant/lounge out in the Marina. Needless to say we had a great time, our whole meal was fantastic, and the dessert was out of this world!

I had the Black and White Bread Pudding, which included Jack Daniel's caramel sauce, vanilla gelato, and pecans. It all blended very well together and the bread pudding was incredibly moist! I was practically in heaven with every bite I took!  Oh and to top it off, it came out on fire! I think I was bouncing up and down like a little kid because it was so cool!


Adam also had a sinfully delicious dessert: Chocolate Liquid Cake with espresso ice cream and vanilla bean sauce. It practically melted in your mouth when you took a bite! Again, this dish blended very well together and there was a great balance of added crunch!





We left Circa feeling extremely full but very happy with our meal. Our desserts were the cherry on top!



No comments:

Post a Comment